Avocado Spinach Smoothie is filling and is a quick nutritious breakfast for when you are on the go. Make it in a blender or a Thermomix.
Why are smoothies so good? They contain all of the fiber and nutrients from the vegetables and if you leave the skin on (if they are organic) even better. Which is better, juicing or making smoothies out of fruit and vegetables ? Here is an article that explains it perfectly.
Adding herbs and spices gives you other health benefits, this avocado spinach smoothie contains ground cinnamon and ginger.
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Helps protect neurons in the brain
- Good for nausea
- Helps chronic indigestion
- Help with period pain
Other smoothies you might like to try:
Do you have a favourite smoothie?
Below is the recipe for an Avocado Spinach Smoothie. Thanks for reading let me know if you like it. 🙂
- 400ml water
- 400ml coconut water
- Large handful of english spinach 20gm
- ½ of a ripe avocado
- ½ cup of chopped zucchini
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Place all ingredients in bowl and mix on speed 8 for 2 minutes.