Pesto’s are the easiest and most nutritious thing to make, you can add it to just about anything! Have it topped on a piece of chicken, fish or steak with eggs or any meal, really easy and delicious.
Cauliflower chilli pesto – thermomix recipe doesnt need to be made in a thermomix you can use a food processor, blender or a nutra bullet.
I usually make my pesto out of greens but I had some leftover cauliflower so I used that to. There are so many variations of pesto and the best way to make it is by using whatever veggies (mainly green) you have left in your fridge.
You can make pesto
- nut free
- dairy free
- with any type of different greens
- you can even make a fermented pesto from Sarah Wilsons Simplicious book.
The best thing about pesto is if you want to have a slap up meal which there is nothing wrong with, we all have days like that is you can add a dob of pesto and ta da an extra blob of nutrients is added. For example
- Toasted ham and cheese sourdough sandwich
- scrambled eggs
- steak and eggs
- left over soup
- left over anything
Any I Quit Sugar 8 week programmers who read this or follow my Instagram account will think that I am copying the meals from the menu . I swear I am not each week I create a recipe before meal plan comes out and then a similar one is on there 🙁
Thanks for reading and you can pin, print or save recipe, if you try would love to hear from you. Have a great day!
Here is the recipe for Cauliflower chilli pesto – thermomix
- 1 cup packed parsley
- 1 cup packed kale
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese thermomix 70gm
- 1 heaped cup cauliflower florets thermomix 100gm
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Cold Pressed)
- ½ tsp chilli flakes (add more for extra spiciness)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Place all ingredients into a food processor, nutrabullet or thermomix and pulse until desired consistency is achieved. ( I pulsed 4-5 times in thermomix)