This really quick and easy Fresh Tomatoe Salsa tastes really good its completely preservative free doesn’t contain any artificial anything. Takes 5 minutes to whip up and its ready, you will never need to buy the bought stuff again.
Sometimes I think we get in the way of ourselves by the way we think, it is easier to buy a jar of the stuff but at what cost? This quote always sticks in my mind I don’t know where it came from but its so true “You either pay for your health now or it will cost you in the future”
I’m not trying to lecture but if you really think about it if you haven’t associated food with good health (yes there are people that have no idea and that really shocks me) then you need to start thinking about it as our kids and their kids future are looking pretty grim if we keep going the way we are.
Yes it does take extra time but if you plan ahead with what you are going to eat it makes life so much easier. One of my projects is to create some meal plans so the work is taken out for you well not all of it, I wont be cooking it. 🙂
This salsa is easy to make I know I’ve said that before and is very versatile here is how I use it.
- As a dip with veggie sticks
- with eggs and pesto
- make chicken parmigana with it or use my Quick and Easy Pasta Sauce
- Use it in my Healthy Nachos Recipe
Kids and big kids really like this Fresh Tomaote Salsa I hope you do to the recipe is below. Thanks for reading. 🙂
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli (for mild add as many as you want)
- 1 tin organic tomatoes
- 3 TBS organic tomatoe paste
- 2 TBS apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (add more if you like for extra spiciness)
- 1 TBS fresh chopped coriander or basil
- Put all ingredients in a processor or Thermomix and pulse a couple of times until its done to desired chunkiness!