Overnight Chia Choc Pudding – Thermomix . An easy breakfast to prepare ahead for the week using any type of milk you have its refined sugar free, gluten free and low fructose. (You don’t need a Thermomix to make this)
I’ve just about completed the first week of the I Quit Sugar Program and have become an Ambassador for the IQS team, I’m thrilled to be a part of it. I had actually made this recipe before the program started and for this week on the meal plan there is a chia pudding recipe, mine is completely different though.
The great thing about chia puddings is that you can prepare them for the week they take a few minutes to make and they are extremely filling! Plus they are good for you just remember to drink plenty of water when you eat chia seeds, they are full of fiber but if you don’t drink enough water they can have the opposite effect and you dont want that I’m sure.
Benefits of buckwheat groats that are in this:
- Improves heart health
- Contains disease fighting antioxidants
- Contain Protien
- High in fiber
- Can help prevent diabetes
- Doesn’t contain gluten
Sourced from draxe.com
Thanks for reading remember to pin or save recipe if you want to try this. Here is the recipe for Overnight Chia Choc Pudding – Thermomix.
- 1 small banana
- ½ avocado or a very small avocado
- ½ cup mixed berries (I use organic frozen ones)
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 2 cups pf milk of choice
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- 1 cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup buckwheat groats
- Cut banana into smaller chunks and place in blender with rest of ingredients except chia seeds and buckwheat groats
- Blend until lump free
- Stir in chia seeds and buckwheat groats make sure chia doesn’t clump together mix really well.
- Divide between 4 glasses or small jars and leave in fridge overnight before eating.
- Thermomix Instructions
- Cut banana into smaller chunks and place in bowl with rest of ingredients except chia seeds and buckwheat groats
- Mix on speed 7 for 1 minute
- Stir through chia seeds and buckwheat groats either by hand or on reverse speed until mixed completely through, check there are no big clumps of chia seeds.
- As above
* I didnt include the soaking time in instructions it looks like you have to take 12 hours to prepare it!